*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The breakthrough control system includes a compressor, manifold, wiring harness, and wireless digital controller — everything you need in one kit.
About the size of a garage door opener, the wireless controller, conveniently clips to a vehicle’s visor.
For maximum flexibility, the system controls two air springs independently and can be used in or outside the vehicle, making it easy to make adjustments in full view of the vehicle.
The compact, battery-powered unit also features advanced integrated diagnostic capabilities for increased safety and peace of mind. Two user-defined memory buttons are provided for frequently used settings.
As an added safety measure, minimum air pressures are automatically maintained. The manifold is also weather resistant and waterproof up to 2 ft for maximum life expectancy. No lines or wires to run into the cab or passenger compartment.
• Easiest installation ever — no lines or wires to the cab!
• Wireless handheld unit for convenient operation in or outside the vehicle
• Advanced diagnostics for safety and peace of mind
• Automatically maintains set pressures
• Two user-dened memory buttons allow for frequently used settings
• Kit includes compressor, manifold and control box — everything you need!
• Controls two air springs independently WirelessAIR
• P/N 72000 Air Lift on board air systems are the most advanced in the industry and work with all brands of air springs. They come standard with a two year limited on board air control system warranty.
The Air Lift WirelessAIR remote air suspension controllers allow you to set and change the air pressure from in or outside the cab. They're small, handheld. unique wireless design makes them easy to work with.
The Air Lift WirelessAIR remote air suspension controllers can inflate both airbags at the same time, or individually. You can also program the settings for each side individually. They automatically maintain a set pressure to the airbags, even while driving, and have two user defined memory buttons for frequently used settings. Get rid of that bulky, limited wiring, pick up one of the Air Lift WirelessAIR remote air suspension controllers and you'll have the next generation in airbag suspension controllers